In most cases, we use garlic and lemon to season our salads and other meals, but only a few are aware of the fact that their mixture can do miracles for our health.
Lemon & Garlic Mixture: Perfect For Clearing Heart Blockages!!!
Credit:waytosteelhealthy.com
These ingredients, when combined, can reduce the cholesterol levels in the blood, boost circulation, and unclog arteries.
The increased cholesterol levels are actually a result of the accumulated LDL cholesterol in the main arteries which may cause a heart attack or other heart diseases.
These diseases can be treated with various products offered in pharmacies, but we offer an extremely effective, natural methods to fight them and experience absolutely no side-effects.


The regular consumption of garlic and lemon can boost the heart health, and improve circulation. This is the best mixture for unclogging your heart arteries, and you can prepare it and use it in two ways:

First Recipe

Ingredients

  • 30 garlic cloves
  • 6 lemons

Preparation Method

  1. You should peel the garlic and lemons and cut them into pieces.
  2. Then, add them in a blender, pour some water, and blend.
  3. Pour the mixture into a pot, add 2 liters of water, and boil it with occasional stirring.
  4. You should cook it for 5 more minutes after it boils.
  5. Then, pour it into a glass jar and store it in the fridge.

Dosage

  • You should take 50ml of this remedy daily for 3 weeks, then make a week break, and repeat for 3 more weeks.
  • This treatment can be done twice a year.

Sec Recipe

Ingredients

  • 1 cup of fresh lemon juice
  • 1 cup of garlic juice
  • 1 cup of ginger juice
  • 1 cup of apple cider vinegar

Preparation Method

  1. You should mix all ingredients in a pot and leave this mixture to boil for half an hour.
  2. Then, leave it to cool down, and add 3 cups of organic honey.
  3. Stir well, and pour the mixture into a glass jar, and keep it in the fridge.

Dosage:

  • You should take a tablespoon of this remedy before breakfast on a daily basis.
Share To:

Post A Comment:

1 comments so far,Add yours

  1. TO THOSE WHO ARE STILL SUFFERING FROM HERPES, HIVAIDS,DIABTES,SYPHLIS,INFERTILITY,LOW SPAM COUNT ETC I HAVE CONFIRMED DR. ODEY ABANG AMONG MANY OTHERS :
    I was diagnosed of herpes when after the incident ,I had several thougts in me when I remember I was born with no herpes and suffering from herpes for 6 yrs.I was distracted, lost of memory humiliated by many who called me names believing I was closer to my grave. I thought about finding a way for a cure since the Acyclovir tablets 200mg. 2 tablets every 6hours and fusitin cream 15grams. and H5 POT. Permanganate with water to be applied 2x a da help all . I decided to go with fruits and vegetables as directed by the physician, and with time, I had interest concedering the importance of Herbs. I read lots of testimonies,I hard interest on a lady who Dr. Odey Helped cure from HIV/AIDS over 5 years, I felt for her and thought I should give it a try, couple of hours he replied and let me know he can cure for herpes, I requested for the medicine and he prepared and followed me up with guidelines.. I was totally convinced before I could finished his medicine that I will be cured. I had lots of changes in me. I was the first first to be first to be at the pertersons on health care clinic Montgomery for checkup that day, and my doctor confirmed me herpes negative. And he says I'm okay with my immune balance I told him it was an herbalist Dr. Odey abang and he contacted for his patients and there gets their cures at
    You contact him for any remedy to your cure via email odeyabangherbalhome@gmai.com

    ReplyDelete