The Quickest and Healthiest Way to Lose Over 50 Pounds
Regardless of your age, weight loss is challenging process that requires motivation and dedication. There are many diets, potions and pills that are specially created to help your organism to shred the extra kilograms, but are these methods safe?
The Quickest and Healthiest Way to Lose Over 50 Pounds
Credit:healthylifesgroup.site
Namely, if your goal is to lose 50 pounds (about 23 kilograms), it is most likely that you are overweight for a certain period of time. In order to stay healthy and reduce the changes of various health issues, you need to lose weight.
But, do you have an idea where to begin? Experts explain that if you strictly follow certain rules, you will be able to achieve any weight loss goal. Below you can read how to lose weight on a healthy and completely safe way.
Before you start with the process of losing weight, it is extremely important to prepare yourself for this change. Namely, when you are losing weight, your body undergoes a drastic change, so you need to be mentally and physically prepared.


Are You Fully Committed? In order to lose the extra pounds, you need to be 100% committed. If you start with the weight loss program, you cannot “take a break” and take a week off.
Experts explain that on average, a healthy weight loss ranges from 0.5lbs to 3lbs a week, which is really hard to sustain and often results in a relapse. Therefore, it is crucial to prepare yourself that this process is not a quick fix and it certainly will take some time.
There Is No Such Thing As the Perfect Time To Start: As we already mentioned, in order to lose weight, you need to be dedicated and persistent.
During the period of weight loss, it is most likely that you will go to vacations, birthdays or other celebrations, so you will have to make changes and sacrifices at certain times. You need to be prepared for this because it won’t be easy, however, if you are serious about your goals and results, you can do it.
You Will Relapse: We are all human and we are not perfect. People make mistakes and this particularly refers to process of losing weight. Sooner or later, you will make a mistake, but that should not discourage you. In such case, you should simply accept the mistake and continue with your goal. If your goal is losing 50 pounds of weight, you need to change your habits drastically and you should be aware of the fact that it won’t happen overnight. In fact, studies showed that shaking habits is one of the hardest things to do in life.
You need to remember that an occasional slip up is not the worst thing in the world and you should not feel guilty about it. But, if you make the same mistake, again and again, you need to find out what the major problem is and solve it – as soon as possible.
Lose Weight For Your You, Not Your Body: When it comes to losing weight, the biggest mistake people make is they are trying to shred the excess pounds because they hate their body. That is one of the biggest mistakes. What makes people special is their personality, not their body shape. You need to love yourself and your body, and lose the excess weight to prevent health issues and improve your overall health.
Once you begin your weight loss journey, you need to make huge changes. First of all, change your diet. Eat healthy food and avoid fast and junk food, food that is loaded with sugar and trans-fats. Also, eat smaller portions and chew the food slowly. If you still feel hungry, drink a glass of water and wait for 20 minutes. During this time, your stomach and brain will connect and decide if you are actually hungry.
In addition to that, it is highly advisable to avoid eating carbs for breakfast. If your weight loss goal is high, there are high changes that you have low insulin sensitivity. So, in order to counteract this, you need to remove carbs from your morning meal. Instead carbs, consume meals that contain protein, healthy fats and vegetables.
Non-processed carbs are perfect choice for dinner. Studies showed that non-processed carbs improve the sleep and help the weight loss.
Share To:

Post A Comment:

3 comments so far,Add yours

  1. My boyfriend and I met three years ago on herpes dating site so we discovered we are +ve from the beginning of our relationship, that we both had genital herpes. My first outbreak was the ABSOLUTE worst experience, I was so sick. We suffered for one year plus, had constant outbreaks and then finally we decided to both respectively take Dr Utu African Traditional Herbs as advised by friends. His herb is Not much bitter or sour taste.
    Dosage two times daily every day for four weeks, and honest to goodness it was a miraculous herbs. We were on it for not more than two weeks when we noticed total change. 'couldn't wait for four weeks. It was third week and five days we used the herbs. Then we went for test and was already hsv2 negative, the both of us. Neither of us have had any lesion, outbreak or symptoms till date.
    For traditional and permanent hsv cure, Contact him on drutuherbalcure@gmail.com or direct WhatsApp or phone +2347032718477

    ReplyDelete
  2. Herpes Finally Gone, thanks to Dr. Utu for his Herbal Treatment.
    I had a sudden onset of cold sores and a new one was appearing each day. I was on primary immunosuppressant I noticed my body just can't fight the virus on its own. After five days of treatment and no success I suspected herpes I went for test and it was confirmed. God was my strength I met a doctor for treatment. He gave me Dr Utu's contact. I contacted him immediately, This medication was far amazing that within 24-48 hrs the blisters were crusting over. The swelling and redness was decreasing as well. I was on four weeks herpes medication which I completed before going for test. I went for herpes test and then again back to my doctor who confirmed me herpes negative it was really like a dream. What a relief! Feel Free to contact Dr Utu Email:- drutuherbalcure@gmail.com OR WhatsApp :- +2347032718477

    ReplyDelete
  3. ARE YOU AWARE THAT MODERN NATURAL HERBAL MEDICINES OF THIS GENERATION NOW PERMANENTLY CURE DRUG RESISTANT DISEASES LIKE; HSV/HERPES, CANCERS, HIV/AIDS FOREVER WITHOUT A POSSIBLE COME BACK OR AFTER EFFECTS?
    It wonderfully worked for me;
    At first I was a bit skeptical about this Natural cure for herpes and other similar medicines. Discovering people with similar symptoms who are treated and cured by Dr Utu both on medias and in social medias on daily basis motivated me, so I contacted him for help!
    At first, I was a bit curious about this possible cure, but! I don't want to be left out without giving it a trial, so I contacted him as well.
    Some hours later he replied me, then he asked me some private questions, of which I honestly answered, I told him how I have lived and suffered with this disease and how much I will do anything to get rid of it. He assured me of total cure after taking his herbal medicines. It was even more easier than I expected. Also I never even imagined to get my parcels within five working days, but to my greatest surprise my parcels was brought to my doorstep by the end of the second day. I collected the parcel which I followed all the instructions as he had directed. Just as I was told "four weeks medication " my medicine finished in four weeks exactly. From week one of my medication I started noticing positive change in health. and in week two I could tell much more differences and I was so eager to even testify of life again in me.
    I patiently continue medication till the last bottle which was then week four. I was the first person the next day in the clinic for lab test. Not even a particle of herpes was found in my system when I collected my result. Knowing I'm now herpes negative at this point I proceeded to inform my doctor, he doubted me, that day he gave me a month appointment to be closely monitored. It's my health so I waited more six Months and again i went for 'lab test' in a different clinical lab.
    This time the result was still the same as the previous one. Also since this year I have been living my normal life and am still herpes free no symptoms and even till now no cold sore or outbreak. As a result of this herbal cure in my life and my family at large, I can boast of doctors today who through me, now uses African Traditional Roots and Herbs to TREAT AND CURE patients that are, CANCERS, HERPES, PARALYSIS, and HIV successfully today. Many are still ignorant of this I know.
    Contact Dr Utu directly today on; "drutuherbalcure@gmail.com" to free yourself from emotional stress and become healthy again

    ReplyDelete