No one likes the taste of cough syrup in their mouth and having a nasty cough that won’t go away has to be one of the most uncomfortable states of being possible. Coughing, of course, is due not only to irritation in your throat due to allergens, but it is also due to a buildup of mucus in your bronchial tubes which can further lead to bronchitis, chronic cough, and dry heaving in the lungs.
Treat Bad Coughs & Remove Mucus From Lungs Using This Home Remedy, This Works Great For Kids!!!!!
Credit:admirablebuilding.org
What if I told you that there was a natural alternative to calming these symptoms and that it would cost absolutely nothing to your health to give it a go?! The idea is to create a paste out of honey, coconut oil, and flour. After that, simply strap it to your chest overnight (if you’re an adult) to begin all it to aid in soothing your symptoms!
It is called a “Honey Wrap.”

What exactly is wrong with cough syrup and pharmaceutical options? Codeine and dextromethorphan



  • Codeine sulfate is what is called an opioid analgesic (a pain reliever) that has a whole slew of common side effects such as drowsiness, light-headedness, dizziness, sedation, and the list goes on. Of course, these can be amplified when taken with other medications which also induce sleep as is common when trying to tackle multiple symptoms such as mucus in the lungs, sinus pressure, and allergy symptoms such as stuffy, runny nose etc.
  • Dextromethorphan is a cough suppressant that is commonly used in over-the-counter drugs. This particular drug is used to suppress the signals to your brain that would tell it to spasm your lungs in attempt to purge it from irritants as well as the signals that would come from your throat that would tell your brain to make a powerful cough from your lungs to push the mucus caught in your throat out.

So what can a Honey Wrap do for you? The Specifics

  • The first ingredient of interest, in my opinion, wouldn’t be honey, but the coconut oil! Coconut oil is high in lauric acid, therefore it is thought to dissolve the lipid coating (lipid means the “fatty” layer which the virus used as protection) around some viruses and thus makes them more susceptible to attack by the immune system!
  • The partner in crime, honey, has often been used orally to temporarily relieve common cold symptoms such as sore, itchy throat and coughing fits. In this case, we are attempting to go straight to the source of the issue, the mucus in your lungs, by applying the mixture topically and allowing it to be absorbed into your system.

Recipe: Honey Wrap (adapted from a recipe by best health guide)

Ingredients 

  • Raw organic honey
  • Coconut oil
  • Flour
  • Napkin
  • Adhesive medical tape

Preparation Method

  1. Mix a teaspoon of flour with some honey, and then add some warmed coconut oil.
  2. Apply to a napkin, and place in the center of your chest with some adhesive medical tape.
  3. This all-natural compress can be applied to an adult overnight, or to a child for only 2-3 hours. You should notice some results after the first treatment, but as with all natural treatments time is your friend, and it’s perfectly safe to do multiple treatments over a week.

Give this method a try! Being an all-natural treatment that uses relatively little of the products in question you can be assured of safety and cost-effectiveness. Additionally, if it isn’t for you, you are now aware of some safety information in regards to common cough-related pharmaceuticals!
Share To:

Post A Comment:

11 comments so far,Add yours

  1. I am deeply concerned about the still increase in population of people living with HSV, HIV, CANCERS, HEPATITIS, STROKES in our society today because of ignorance, to be Frank all this big names are grammars. I saw comments of people DR UTU helped get rid of their diseases, with the increase in population of people living with various diseases and myself as a beneficiary to DR UTU traditional cure I thought I too should reach the world via comment. Many People believed traditional herbs are so primitive and some are even shy to purchase it in public. Some went as far as trashing the legendary name of herbal medicine hiding its numerous advantages and let publicly it disadvantage and yet makes it look big, all this are just for pharmaceutical gain. All pharmaceutical cure are derived from existing traditional herbal cure from ages.
    Yes! I'm here to tell the world the actual FACT! which is; there is herbal cure for herpes, Ebola, HIV, cancers, hepatitis, ulcers, asthma, pile, diabetes and many big names of diseases. all my career I've lived my life believing and making research on this, till I confirmed it four years ago. Since four years ago and till today I still say yes! That among many real traditional herbalist Dr Nze Utu Njoku @ (drutuherbalcure) cures this diseases using African traditional herbs. After he cured me four years ago of genital herpes, ever since then I worked with him distance never a barrier, I'm a living witness to this. And I have directed both genital and oral herpes patients to him and they are permanently cured. I'm Ethan Oliver from Australia and also a herbal dealer and lover. I'm also a researcher on herbs for good health. Which also include Africa traditional herbal treatment, I support Herbal treatment, cure and vaccines. My view is based on my extensive research over a very long period of time, and my conclusion is, there is cure to all natural diseases including HSV, HIV, CANCERS, DIABETES, using the right medications with the right herbalist. Are you herpes positive and permanently want get rid of this disease or any of this big name diseases don't be scared to save yourself, contact Dr Utu for permanent herbal cure. Be bold and smart Don't be fooled by selfish people who say, cure is impossible.
    Dr UTU e-mail , 'drutuherbalcure@gmail.com'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am so glad to write this article today to tell the world how Dr. Ohunyom cured my HPV virus that have been in my body since five years ago, ever since then my life has been in complete,i have used so many drugs that was prescribed to me by several doctors,but it didn't cure my HPV VIRUS neither did it reduce the pain, i was checking for solution on the internet then miraculously came across Dr. Ohunyom the powerful herbalist that cure HPV INFECTION,then i contacted his email, i explained everything to him and he prepared a herbal cure and send it to me that was how i got cured from HPV disease totally after receiving his herbal medicine, so my friends viewers why waiting and be suffering with this HPV virus when there is someone like Dr. Ohunyom that can get you cured completely. you can contact his Email via:drohunyom@gmail.com and also WhatsApp him +2349060579973 And He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer  ETC

      Delete
  2. Herpes Finally Gone, thanks to Dr. Utu for his Herbal Treatment.
    I had a sudden onset of cold sores and a new one was appearing each day. I was on primary immunosuppressant I noticed my body just can't fight the virus on its own. After five days of treatment and no success I suspected herpes I went for test and it was confirmed. God was my strength I met a doctor for treatment. He gave me Dr Utu's contact. I contacted him immediately, This medication was far amazing that within 24-48 hrs the blisters were crusting over. The swelling and redness was decreasing as well. I was on four weeks herpes medication which I completed before going for test. I went for herpes test and then again back to my doctor who confirmed me herpes negative it was really like a dream. What a relief! Feel Free to contact Dr Utu Email:- drutuherbalcure@gmail.com OR WhatsApp :- +2347032718477

    ReplyDelete
  3. ARE YOU AWARE THAT MODERN NATURAL HERBAL MEDICINES OF THIS GENERATION NOW PERMANENTLY CURE DRUG RESISTANT DISEASES LIKE; HSV/HERPES, CANCERS, HIV/AIDS FOREVER WITHOUT A POSSIBLE COME BACK OR AFTER EFFECTS?
    It wonderfully worked for me;
    At first I was a bit skeptical about this Natural cure for herpes and other similar medicines. Discovering people with similar symptoms who are treated and cured by Dr Utu both on medias and in social medias on daily basis motivated me, so I contacted him for help!
    At first, I was a bit curious about this possible cure, but! I don't want to be left out without giving it a trial, so I contacted him as well.
    Some hours later he replied me, then he asked me some private questions, of which I honestly answered, I told him how I have lived and suffered with this disease and how much I will do anything to get rid of it. He assured me of total cure after taking his herbal medicines. It was even more easier than I expected. Also I never even imagined to get my parcels within five working days, but to my greatest surprise my parcels was brought to my doorstep by the end of the second day. I collected the parcel which I followed all the instructions as he had directed. Just as I was told "four weeks medication " my medicine finished in four weeks exactly. From week one of my medication I started noticing positive change in health. and in week two I could tell much more differences and I was so eager to even testify of life again in me.
    I patiently continue medication till the last bottle which was then week four. I was the first person the next day in the clinic for lab test. Not even a particle of herpes was found in my system when I collected my result. Knowing I'm now herpes negative at this point I proceeded to inform my doctor, he doubted me, that day he gave me a month appointment to be closely monitored. It's my health so I waited more six Months and again i went for 'lab test' in a different clinical lab.
    This time the result was still the same as the previous one. Also since this year I have been living my normal life and am still herpes free no symptoms and even till now no cold sore or outbreak. As a result of this herbal cure in my life and my family at large, I can boast of doctors today who through me, now uses African Traditional Roots and Herbs to TREAT AND CURE patients that are, CANCERS, HERPES, PARALYSIS, and HIV successfully today. Many are still ignorant of this I know.
    Contact Dr Utu directly today on; "drutuherbalcure@gmail.com" to free yourself from emotional stress and become healthy again

    ReplyDelete
  4. TO THOSE WHO ARE STILL SUFFERING FROM HERPES, HIVAIDS,DIABTES,SYPHLIS,INFERTILITY,LOW SPAM COUNT ETC I HAVE CONFIRMED DR. ODEY ABANG AMONG MANY OTHERS :
    I was diagnosed of herpes when after the incident ,I had several thougts in me when I remember I was born with no herpes and suffering from herpes for 6 yrs.I was distracted, lost of memory humiliated by many who called me names believing I was closer to my grave. I thought about finding a way for a cure since the Acyclovir tablets 200mg. 2 tablets every 6hours and fusitin cream 15grams. and H5 POT. Permanganate with water to be applied 2x a da help all . I decided to go with fruits and vegetables as directed by the physician, and with time, I had interest concedering the importance of Herbs. I read lots of testimonies,I hard interest on a lady who Dr. Odey Helped cure from HIV/AIDS over 5 years, I felt for her and thought I should give it a try, couple of hours he replied and let me know he can cure for herpes, I requested for the medicine and he prepared and followed me up with guidelines.. I was totally convinced before I could finished his medicine that I will be cured. I had lots of changes in me. I was the first first to be first to be at the pertersons on health care clinic Montgomery for checkup that day, and my doctor confirmed me herpes negative. And he says I'm okay with my immune balance I told him it was an herbalist Dr. Odey abang and he contacted for his patients and there gets their cures at
    You contact him for any remedy to your cure via email odeyabangherbalhome@gmai.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good day viewers, i was diagnosed of herpes virus in 2017, I have tried all possible means to get cure but all my effort proved abortive, until a friend of mine introduced me to a herbal doctor called Dr Aliaro, who prepare herbal remedy to cure all kind of diseases including herpes virus (Herpes), when i contacted this herbal doctor via his email, he sent me his medication via courier service, when i received the herbal remedy he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed i was totally cured from the virus within 3 weeks of usage. Contact this great herbal doctor today to get your cure. Via Email : draliarohomeofgrace@gmail.com or Whats App him: +2347038729039.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Never believed i was ever going to be HSV FREE again, DR.Ehiaguna has given me reasons to be happy, i was HSV positive for 2 years and all the means and medicine i tried for treatment was not helpful to me, but when i came on the Internet i saw great testimony about DR.Ehiaguna on how he was able to cure someone from HSV 2, this person said great things about this man, and advice we contact him for any Disease problem that DR.Ehiaguna can be of help, well i decided to give him a try, he requested for my information which i sent to him, and he told me he was going to prepare for me a healing portion, which he wanted me to take for days, and after which i should go back to the hospital for check up, well after taking all the treatment sent to me by DR.Ehiahuna , i went back to the Hospital for check up, and now i have been confirmed HSV NEGATIVE, friends you can reach DR.Ehiaguna on any treatment of any Disease cos i saw many testimony of different disease like, HEPATITIS,HIV AIDS,EPILEPSY, CANCER,CFS he is the one only one i can show you all up to, reach him on drehiaguna@gmail.com or whatsApp him now +2348073908953. quick contact him for help and you can just quickly drop your number on your first mail as i did for easily conversation

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am writing this comment with tears of joy a months ago i found out i was diagnosed with Herpes. I was heart broken, However that same month i was recommended to a Dr. who helped me to cured the virus with natural herbal treatment now i fully believed on natural treatment iam so happy thanks to Dr. Odion . contact information: drodionherbalhome12@gmail.com or massage him on WhatsApp +234 9019421176 and He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer, asthma, COPD. ETC

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never believed that their could be any complete cure for Herpes 2, Mrs JANE introduce me to DR.ehiaguna a herbal doctor, who brought him back to life again. so i had to try it too and you can,t believe that in just two weeks i started using the herbal medicine he sent to me i was perfectly ok and . Right now i can tell you that few months now i have not had any symptoms of Herpes and i have just went for text last week and the doctor confirmed that there is no trace of any Herpes in my body system. Glory be to God for leading me to this genuine DR.ehiaguna I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that their is no cure for HSV that is Not true ,just contact him and get cure from DR.ehiaguna via his Email drehiaguna@gmail.com and you will be free and free forever, Try it and you will not regret it because it truly works. One thing i have come to realize is that you never know how true it is until you try...email him drehiaguna@gmail.com.. OR WhatsApp +2348073908953 THIS IS THE TYPE OF HERBAL MEDICATION HE HAVE
    1 Cancer 2 Hiv 3 Low sperm count 4 Barrenness 5 Hvp 6 Herpes 7 Genital Wart 8 Rare disease 9 Hepatitis 10 Syphilis 11 Diabetes  God bless you sir for your good work that you done.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. i am so glad to write this article today to tell the world how Dr. Ohunyom cured my HPV virus that have been in my body since five years ago, ever since then my life has been in complete,i have used so many drugs that was prescribed to me by several doctors,but it didn't cure my HPV VIRUS neither did it reduce the pain, i was checking for solution on the internet then miraculously came across Dr. Ohunyom the powerful herbalist that cure HPV INFECTION,then i contacted his email, i explained everything to him and he prepared a herbal cure and send it to me that was how i got cured from HPV disease totally after receiving his herbal medicine, so my friends viewers why waiting and be suffering with this HPV virus when there is someone like Dr. Ohunyom that can get you cured completely. you can contact his Email via:drohunyom@gmail.com and also WhatsApp him +2349060579973 And He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer  ETC

    ReplyDelete
  10. Though I haven't met DR RAZOR, I have been reading and seeing his wonderful deeds on people’s lives.. This made me contacted him because i was also diagnosed of HPV and GENITAL HERPES, When i Reached out to Him, without wasting time, he started his Miraculous work in my Life, I am happy and Glad to say that i am now cured after using his herbal Medicine.. You can reach him through drrazorherbalhome@gmail.com or https://wa.me/message/USI4SETUUEW4H1 .Facebook Him on https://web.facebook.com/HerbalistrazorMedicinalcure

    ReplyDelete