whilst you think of cabbage, you likely consider superb summer time picnics with grandma’s unique coleslaw recipe or a nice wintry weather dinner of highly spiced cabbage rolls, 
Natural Medicine for ‎Cancer ‎Diabetes‬ and more Health benefits
Credit:boostflow.xyz
but this very robust vegetable is a whole lot more than a memorable culinary dish.
while it is carefully associated with broccoli and cauliflower, this leafy inexperienced vegetable definitely incorporates the very best amount of some of the maximum powerful antioxidants determined in any of the cruciferous veggies, such as the phytonutrients thiocyanates, lutein, zeaxanthin, isothiocyanates, and sulforaphane, that are recognised to stimulate an expansion of detoxifying enzymes. (1)
no longer handiest are those compounds regarded to guard against several kinds of cancer, consisting of breast, colon, and prostate cancers, however now research additionally show they could simply help lower your low-density lipoprotein (LDL) or “horrific cholesterol” stages.
Share To:

Post A Comment:

4 comments so far,Add yours

  1. TO THOSE WHO ARE STILL SUFFERING FROM HERPES, HIVAIDS,DIABTES,SYPHLIS,INFERTILITY,LOW SPAM COUNT ETC I HAVE CONFIRMED DR. ODEY ABANG AMONG MANY OTHERS :
    I was diagnosed of herpes when after the incident ,I had several thougts in me when I remember I was born with no herpes and suffering from herpes for 6 yrs.I was distracted, lost of memory humiliated by many who called me names believing I was closer to my grave. I thought about finding a way for a cure since the Acyclovir tablets 200mg. 2 tablets every 6hours and fusitin cream 15grams. and H5 POT. Permanganate with water to be applied 2x a da help all . I decided to go with fruits and vegetables as directed by the physician, and with time, I had interest concedering the importance of Herbs. I read lots of testimonies,I hard interest on a lady who Dr. Odey Helped cure from HIV/AIDS over 5 years, I felt for her and thought I should give it a try, couple of hours he replied and let me know he can cure for herpes, I requested for the medicine and he prepared and followed me up with guidelines.. I was totally convinced before I could finished his medicine that I will be cured. I had lots of changes in me. I was the first first to be first to be at the pertersons on health care clinic Montgomery for checkup that day, and my doctor confirmed me herpes negative. And he says I'm okay with my immune balance I told him it was an herbalist Dr. Odey abang and he contacted for his patients and there gets their cures at
    You contact him for any remedy to your cure via email odeyabangherbalhome@gmai.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a miracle that I am alive today. I encountered HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS (HSV1/2) for four (4) years, before I met the great Dr.Vadi I am Leslie Jordan  from Fresno California, united state of America and I was affected with herpes virus. Herpes is a viral infection caused by the Herpes simplex virus, marked by painful, watery blisters in the skin or mucous membrane or on the genitals. This was what I suffered for four years. I have visited CVS Pharmacy in Fresno for treatment but no improvement. I meet Dr. Vadi online while I was searching for a herpes cure I read a testimony about his work. I give a try that now becomes a testimony in my life and is now fully cured. kindly contacted Dr Vadi via   WhatsApp  +2348074133083 or  email him on doctorvadi@yahoo.com  
    And here is my email address in case you wanna know more about this doctor, verawhite421@gmail.com  

    ReplyDelete
  3. HERBAL MEDICINE IS THE BEST

    TESTIMONY OF HOW I GOT CURED FROM HPV [with Herbal Traditional medicine]
    Hello Everyone out there,I am here to give my testimony about a Herbalist doctor called DR. Odion who helped me in my life. I was infected with HPV in 2019, but with the help of DR odion herbal medicine, i was cured within few weeks of drinking the herbs he sent to me through courier delivery service. This same doctor also cured my Aunty from herpes, as soon as i heard she had herpes, i quickly refer her to DR Odion and she was cured too after drinking his herbs.I have referred more than 15 persons to DR Odion and they were all cured from their various illness. So if you are also heart broken and also need a help, you can call or Whatsapp him +234 9019421176 also have a herbal cure for 4 other DISEASES;
    1.HIV
    2.SHINGLES
    3.VIRAL HEPATITIS
    4 HSV1/HSV2
    Contact him today and you will have a testimony…Good luck!
    I can’t stop talking about this man called DR odion cause he is God sent to cure humans from different DISEASES with herbal medications,he cured me of HPV ,he will also help you.
    GOOD LUCK.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, everyone! I,m here to explore blogs and forum about wonderful and most safe cure for (Herpes Virus).I was positive to the deadly virus called herpes and i lost hope because i was out casted and rejected even by my closet friends.i searched on-line to know and enquirer about cure for Herpes and i read someone testimony on how he was cured from Herpes so i decided to contact the same herbalist because i know that nature has the power to heal everything.i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will heal me with the natural herbs from God!after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via DHL and it got to me after 3 days!i used the med as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured!its really like a dream but i am so happy!thats the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more can be saved just like me!and if you need his help, you can email him on drehimare3@gmail.com, or whatsapp +1 (267) 691-1087 I,m neme amber and you can get in touch with me via drehimare3@gmail.com..Contact him for help at Herpes virus HIV/AIDS CANCER COPD BRAIN TUMOR All kind of virus and disease Dr Ehimare

    ReplyDelete