Pain in the hands and joints may be due to different factors, so most people immediately resort to conventional drugs that promise to eliminate pain, but although they do meet the objective, if we consume drugs we will frequently affect considerably our body.
Do your Hands and Joints hurt? Do This Once and Go … Say Goodbye To The Pain!
Credit:multisupermagazine.site
Next, in this article, we will show you an amazing home remedy made with turmeric, which will help you eliminate pain in the hands and joints in a natural and effective way.
What you must do to fight pain in the hands
You will need to:
-2 tablespoons of turmeric powder.
-1 tablespoon of coconut oil
-1 teaspoon of honey
-5 tablespoons of purified water.


preparation:
Place all the ingredients in a container and mix until a homogeneous consistency is obtained.
Mode of use:
Apply directly on the area to be treated and rub with gentle massage with circular movements, leave for 10 minutes and remove with warm water.
Turmeric has been used since ancient times to treat pains and inflammations, especially in Asian countries.
In addition, it works as a natural stimulant to produce cortisone in the adrenal glands by rapidly eliminating inflammation and pain in the hands and joints.
Different studies proved that turmeric curcumin and quercetin are responsible for relieving the terrible discomfort of pain and inflammation.
On the other hand, turmeric has antioxidant properties that help strengthen the immune system, so it is essential to eliminate toxins to prevent them from accumulating and causing serious damage to the body.
Something you must take into account is that you must accompany this home remedy with a balanced diet and physical activity, as well as drinking plenty of water to stay hydrated.
Share To:

Post A Comment:

3 comments so far,Add yours

  1. I was cured of HIV with the used of natural herbs. My name is cellina jolly
    and am from US. I love herbs so much. Most times, injection and drugs are
    just a waste of time. I was cured 8months ago, i suffered from HIV for
    13yrs but with the help of Dr. voodoo herbal medicine, i was cured within
    few weeks of drinking the herbs he sent to me through courier delivery
    service. This same doctor also cured my Aunty from herpes, as soon as i
    heard she had herpes, i quickly refer her to Dr. voodoo and she was cured
    too after drinking his herbs.I have referred more than 15 persons to Dr.
    voodoo and they were all cured from their various illness. Have you taken
    herbs before?. You have spent so much money on drugs,injections,surgeries
    etc and yet you have no good result to show for it. Contact Dr. voodoo now,
    he is a herbalist doctor, i assured you of a cure if you drink his natural
    herbs. Dr. voodoo have herbs that cures HIV, Herpes, diabetics, asthma,
    hepatitis, HBP, STD, cancer, chronic, etc. Contact Dr voodoo through his
    Email address on: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com or WHATSAP/CALL
    him on +2348140120719 Please share the good news to other people once you are cured

    ReplyDelete
  2. My names are Julia moreton I’m a citizen of UK, My younger sister was sicking of
    breast cancer and her name is Florence   I and my family have been taking her
    to all kind of hospital over here(UK) still yet no good result. I decided to go to
    the internet and search for cancer cure so that was how I find a lady
    called Sophia Charlotte,   she testifies to the world about the goodness of a
    herbal man who has the roots and herbs to cure all kind of disease and the
    herbal man email was there. So I decided to contact the herbal man @ kokobiherbalremedycentre@gmail.com for my
    younger sister to see if he can cure her from the ailment that has befallen her(breast cancer). I contacted him and told him
    my problem he told me that I should not worry that my sister will be
    cure, he told me that there is a medicine that he is going to send give to me to cook and give it to my sister to drink for one week, so I ask how
    can I receive the cure that I am in UK, he told me
    That I will pay for the delivery service. The courier service can
    transport it to me so he told me the amount I will pay, so my dad paid for
    the delivery fee. two days later I receive the cure from the courier
    service so I used it as the herbal man instructed me to, before the week runs out, my sister cancer was healed and it was like a dream to me not
    knowing that it was physical I and my family were very happy about the
    miracle of Doctor kokobi. my dad wanted to pay him 5 million  dollars as token of our appreciation towards his good work but the
    herbal man declined the offer which I don't know why, he only say that I should tell the world about him
    and the miracle he perform so am here now to tell the world about him if
    you or your relative is having any kind of disease that you can't get a solution to from
    the hospital please contact kokobiherbalremedycentre@gmail.com or WhatsApp him
    +254746618873 or call him via his calling line +2348114448587 . And if you need more information about the doctor you can send me an mail @
    juliamoreton78@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to give a testimony on how I was cured from herpes ii virus after using Doctor Patrick liquid herbal medicines for one month only, i found about Doctor Patrick on newspaper, I had to take his email and phone number and then contacted him, I explained everything to him and he assured me that he can help me and I will be free from this infection forever. He sent me the medicines and I started using according to his instructions, after two weeks of using the medicines, I saw great changes, I continued using the medicine until I used it all for one month, I was cured totally, no more symptoms and I went for another diagnosis, the Doctor gave me my test result and it came out negative, I want to thank God for making this come true and I want to thank Doctor Patrick for what he has done for me, contact this herbal doctor on herbalmedicalhome@gmail.com and whatsApp number is +2348021312463.

    ReplyDelete