Natural remedies are extremely effective in the treatment of various ailments and health issues. Their biggest advantage is that they cause no side-effects.
She Rubs Her Hand With Apple Cider Vinegar Twice A Week… The Reason… I’m Trying Tonight!
Credit:alldaylonghealth.com
This article will reveal the recipe for a natural remedy which relieves unbearable pain in the hands, even if conventional treatments and therapies fail to deliver results.
A girl shared her own experience with it in order to stimulate others to try it and finally solve this issue:
 “A few years ago I’ve experienced severe and terrible pain in the joints and arms. I went to see a doctor and I was diagnosed with arthritis, probably because of hard work and malnutrition.


I’m not a person who reaches for drugs and medications immediately, so I’ve decided to try a natural remedy instead. I talked with my doctor, and he told me that I should try apple cider vinegar. I’m using this apple cider vinegar treatment for 2 months now, and I’m feeling much better.
In the first month, I was using this apple cider vinegar treatment three times a week, and now just two times a week. I soak my hands in apple cider vinegar bath before I got to sleep every night, and the pain and the burning sensation will simply disappear.
I’ve also used a natural drink made from these 3 natural and super healthy ingredients: apple cider vinegar, water, and honey. I highly recommend this super healthy remedy to everyone, because it’s extremely effective and amazing.”
Apple cider vinegar is a miraculous remedy when it comes to some health problems and it can be used as a rubbing agent, as a bath ingredient, as well as a medicinal potion. For instance, it is the most effective remedy in the case of joint pain or arthritis. Moreover, it is inexpensive and easy to use.
All of the three treatments with apple cider vinegar are really effective and simple:
Rubbing
Mix a tablespoon of olive oil with 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar, and apply this combination on painful joints, and you will experience relief very soon.
Bath
ACV baths offer numerous health benefits. You should add a cup of apple cider vinegar to 6 cups of water and soak the hands or feet in this solution. You can also apply it on a compress and apply it on the affected areas.
Healing Potion
For oral use, you should add 3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to 300ml water or a fruit juice, stir well and consume it 3 times a day, before meals. Apple cider vinegar is a strong antioxidant, and it effectively detoxifies your body.
Furthermore, note that you should make some lifestyle and dietary changes needed, in order to boost the effect of natural remedies, such as apple cider vinegar.
Share To:

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours